Make appointments by calling 702.644.HOPE (4673)
- Locations: 4357 Corporate Center Dr., Ste. 450 (Monday); 4040 N Martin Luther King Blvd., Ste A (Tuesday through Friday)
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed noon to 1 p.m. for lunch)
- New patients: We suggest you schedule an appointment, to ensure more timely service. Also, please download, print and fill out this new-patient packet (en Español) prior to your visit.
- Returning patients: Walk-ins are welcome, on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to provider availability; however, we always recommend scheduling your appointment in advance
What should I bring to my first appointment?
- Photo identification
- Insurance card, if you have insurance
- If you don’t have insurance, please bring proof of income, along with cash or a check to pay for your visit
- Download, print and fill out this new-patient packet (en Español), and bring it with you, if this is your first visit.
Which health insurance carriers do you accept?
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sierra Health
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Choice Plus
- SilverSummit Healthplan